- Credit Card
- Money Order
- Bank Transfer
Buy best electric power-assisted bikes and electric power bikes at ElectricBike.us.com.
- Free ACE Insurance for Battery Pack and Battery Charger (ONLY)
- 100% Safe Shopping.
- The frame, battery and charger have a warranty of 1 year. Other main parts which include controller, and motor, etc. have a warranty of 6 months. However, lights, indicators, brake systems, tubes, tyres, chain, and cables, etc. are not covered as they are consumables. When consumable replacements are required, they need to be repurchased.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, or any loss or damage that is caused by improper assembly, repair or use and so on.
- Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- Return is ONLY acceptable if the product you purchased has NOT been used.
- All items, if returned for whatever reasons, must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the Application. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you need to contact us to obtain a RMA number within 7 days of delivery. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for it.
- All damaged or defective items must be reported within 7 days of delivery. If the item is damaged due to shipping, please save all the documentation and packaging materials in case a claim needs to be filed.
- Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- In returning items to us, C.O.D. on shipments will not be accepted.
Statement of Intent
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name, delivery address, and email address, etc.) in order to purchase products on our website.
Whenever you provide such personal data, we will treat such information as confidential in accordance with this policy.
Log Files/IP Addresses
When you visit our site, we automatically log your IP address. This is the unique address that identifies your computer on the Internet and which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the site and to collect data for broad research use only.
Information Placed on Your Computer
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look up our site. This information facilitates your use of our site and helps us provide you with the best level of service. For example, cookies store information about your shopping cart. If you do not wish to have such effect, you can erase or block cookies from your computer. Your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this; however, certain services may not work if you set your browser to not accept cookies.
Disclosure and Protection of Your Information
Your personal information such as name, delivery address and telephone number, etc. will be passed onto our carriers for the purpose of delivering the goods purchased. No other personal information will be passed on for other purposes.
We may also pass your personal information to our merchant bank for the purpose of checking the details submitted. This information is not held in storage either in writing or electronically. The purpose of the check is to validate the card number being used to purchase goods and the address of the cardholder.
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy we will not disclose any personal information to anyone unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).